Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oooo Emmm Geee~

Yo! Yo! Updates...haha today i woke up like around 11? and then i kinda wasted my time infront of the tv...haha then at 1 i needa wake the princess up from bed and she literally off-ed my call..so i called the second time she ask me to call at 2..so i was like ok..when it was 2 i called. Finally i annoyed her to awake up i guess? haha then then i went to jusco to wait for her..to get her stuff then we went straight to RPGC..then we went gym!! I love gym..but halfway she ditch me and went for sauna so i was like okkie~i was dead tired after gym...grandma came and fetch me..she said "shawn you got tuition go now" i was like what? can i at least eat and bathe..she said no you stink starve and go tuition. i was totally pissed! urgh..then when i went to tuition i kept smelling myself like an idiot for stink..thank god i dont smell...PHEWWW~ that's a big relief. HAHA then after tuition grandma forgot to fetch me. i had to walk all the damn way home as my hp died..then i rushed to the toilet to bathe. Then i cycled my ass off for Wan Tan Mee with Tho and Infei..we had a really good time chatting..haha but but Tho forgot to bring his wallet and i had to pay for him. ISH! Please bring your wallet next time. HAHA! The moment i reach home...i straight away check my mail wether it has a e-mail from Bellerbys College. And YES! it has! haha Now i needa do the exam and send reference application and all...and then i needa PRAY HARD HARD! haha :D Tomorrow yea! Gonna have a suprise for my Friend! Hope it works! That's it for today! Ciao~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment