Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Restart...=)

Yello! Haha how are ya'll? It's me here. I am back on blogging again. I shall press the restart button and start from scratch on blogging. I shall blog as frequent as i can and not be lazy =) so feel free to catch up from this bloggy. Your visit is most welcomed :D So first..it's September! Whoots~ I can't wait for next year as i am gooooooonna get to go to UK! Am going there to study. I shall pray hard hard that they will accept me :) Really really wanna leave M'sia badly as i really hate this place..it's bored here! Haha and and this week..Imma gonna start working out to get some lean muscles and body figure..haha thanks to Elena's prompting i am willing to not be LAZY! haha..for this whole week...i guess i will be going to golf club everyday haha..and and thank you ELENA for all those wonderful lunches you treat me! Am really thankful..but but please finish your homework and do your studies or you shall not be able to go to UK! HAHAHA =P i shall make you get an A :D Next is...hm..PROM?! Hm..prom..prom..we'll see what happens when it comes..Anyway..from today onwards I'm gonna learn what life brings and be a better person i hope =) haha I'm currently damn in love with TaeYang song [I Need a Girll] G-Dragon [Heartbreaker] 2PM [Without You] check it out..it's awesome! ok..it's enough for today..Be sure to check this blog out frequently =D Ciao~
Thank You Yeen for uploading this picture and Elena for editing it! Lovin' it much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment