Friday, April 15, 2011

Hate me,Call me a Loser I don't Care xD(nice song)

All of the dirt you've been throwin' my way 
It ain't so hard to take (That's right) 
'Cause I know one day you'll be screamin' my name 
And I'll just look away (That's right) 

Just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth (So everyone can hear) 
Hit me with the worst you got and knock me down (Baby, I don't care) 
Keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out 
You wanna be, you wanna be 
A loser like me! A loser like me! 

Push me up against the locker 
And hey, all I'll do is shake it off, and getcha back when I'm your boss 
I'm not thinkin' 'bout you haters 
'Cause hey, I could be a superstar, I'll see you when you wash my car


I live my life the way i want. No one has the rights to judge me =) No one has the rights to judge people actually x)

No comments:

Post a Comment