Friday, May 6, 2011

Concert(The Last One)

Hi peeps.It's super long ago since i updated.HAHAHA.Okay so yea...I've joined back the MMB and participated in the 2011 'Beyond the Music' concert.I admit it was an amazing concert.This year I'm 17 and i believe it's the last year for all the teenage fun. I kinda regret stuff i didn't do or miss out but was glad that every year i had some achievement for school.
I remember when i was F1 we won Merdeka Parade as Champion for MMB.In F2 i joing in the MMB concert. In F3 i joined in the band competition and we came up second. In F4 i joined the school drama and in F5 i joined the MMB concert.So much fun in this five years,but seriously it seems like a very lil' time. By saying 5 years seems so long but now i really feel it's indeed very very very short...
Now it's Mid year and this depends how much i have learned and i believe i have much more to catch up on studies...aihh...i really want a break and feel the wind brushing against my face relaxing without thinking anything.I really hope i can go too a beach this mid year hols...


I want to relax and take a break for the  mean time.
The end.
Tune in next time :p

No comments:

Post a Comment