Friday, May 20, 2011

No Idea for a Title :)

Hey yo :) It's mid-terms exam season now,everyone would be busy studying or moaning about how long it is....yes yes yes some papers were hard some were easy...but the most important is wether what was written is the best you can do ;) Exams gonna be over on Monday and on Tues SMI MMB will be performing for the Closing Ceremony for MSSM =) I hope it'll be fun there cause it's the last formation for me in MMB!

Life is actually very amazing. There's so much to it. In life everyone in given and opportunity. Oh yes....i was given plenty of opportunities but I didn't appreciate it and there's no way i can get it back again. Sometimes you just have to take any opportunity given as you may not know when will you every be given this chance or it's only for once in your entire lifetime. I really regretted quitting band for one year when i was F4. Such a stupid decision.. I missed so so so so so much during that year. Then last year i didn't attend a dance competition i was supposed to go. How stupid of me missing all this chances. There much much more opportunities that i regretted not doing but it's the past.....I will have to change by grabbing any opportunity given in the future.

Seriously people....think about what you regretted not doing given the chance.Anyways that's all for now.Stay tuned next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment