Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Oh hey...what a day? Mother's day? Urgh!  I knew things will not go well. Whenever it's mother's day i never left home. Now? Should have just stayed at home and suck it all up. Up in the morning was good as it was an okay. Then all the wait....now i know how much waiting could kill......it's okay i kept saying to myself it's worth it...but i then it didn't go well. I almost forgotten and when you mentioned it at the escalator I just had to shut up. I really am jealous when i said it...not joking. Anyway it's all ok as I'm used to it.

Today is really not the day.Outta mood.
Reminder for self : Nothing good will ever happen on May the 8th.
It's my blog. I write what i want. Don't like it cause i wrote about Mother's Day? You can press the exit button.

No comments:

Post a Comment